Wednesday 13 November 2013

Activation And Mobility Warm Up - Tiny Girl's Guide To Fitness

My best training days come from making an effort to have a dedicated warm up time. That includes mobility and activation work to to prepare you for your actual workout. As important as it is to progress in your fitness level and physique, I can't stress enough on how important it is to warm up your body proper before any type of physical activities. And I'm not talking your basic stretching routine. 
I'm talking mobility exercises with increased range of motion and joint mobility. This my friend is going to save you from back ache, neck ache, shoulders pain or any type of injuries. Spend 5 - 15 minutes to really activate your body; if you sweat from it, you can move mountains.
I do this tummy tuck squat (I learnt this one from a crossfit routine) after my mobility warm up to activate my body to get to werkkk!! I will post my 5 minutes mobility warm up routine soon next, so stay tuned! Happy Tuesday everyone!!! 
Do you even warm up?

No comments:

Post a Comment